Terms of Service
DGA/CTC may collect and use your personal information to operate its website and provide you with the services and products requested by you. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors, users, or customers, except as described herein. DGA/CTC does not sell, lease, or gift its customer lists and customer data to third parties. DGA/CTC may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer your information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. By using this website you consent to the data, information, and privacy policies described herein.
Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks
The content provided on this website is owned by or licensed to DGA/CTC, and protected by United States and international intellectual property laws, and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to said content. Please see notices on individual referenced sites, products, and services for additional notices and information. The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos appearing on this site are trademarks of Dr. Gary Arthur and Career Training Concepts, Inc., or his/its affiliates or licensors.
By offering this website for use, DGA/CTC does provide you with a worldwide, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and use the information and services on this website, strictly subject to and in accordance with these Terms. We reserve the right to terminate this license at any time and for any reason. Your failure to comply with these Terms will result in automatic termination of this license, with or without prior notice. Except for the limited license set forth in these Terms, DGA/CTC does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
To use the website, you will create log-in credentials for your specific account, to include a unique user name and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the log-in credentials and are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. Your account is ONLY FOR PERSONAL USE. You may NOT authorize others to use the account, and you may NOT assign or otherwise transfer the account to any other person or entity. You agree to safeguard the login information used to access this site. You agree not to disclose or share your login information with any third party. You authorize DGA/CTC to assume that any user accessing the site with your log-in credentials is you, the authorized user.
By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you agree to the following restrictions:
- you will not use, intentionally or unintentionally any of the content, information, or services on this website in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable international, national, federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation having the force of law;
- you will not use this website in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, overburden, or otherwise impair any of our computer systems, including, but not limited to, the servers, networks, and other components connected to or used for this website;
- you will not interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this website, or of any of the content, information, or services provided on this website;
- to the extent that you are able to upload, post or otherwise transmit content using this site you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any server used for this website, through password mining, hacking, or any other means;
- you will not seek to gain access to any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us;
- you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, store, further transmit, disseminate, transfer, or otherwise exploit this website, or any portion hereof without the prior written consent of DGA/CTC, except that you may reproduce limited content from this site describing DGA/CTC products and services solely to educate users or potential users about products or services;
- you will not use any framing techniques to enclose any portion of this website (including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout, and form) without the prior written consent of DGA/CTC;
- you will not make any use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and graphics on this website without the prior written consent of DGA/CTC;
- you will not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities, or users;
- you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website or the content, information, or services on this website without the prior written consent of DGA/CTC;
- you will not collect any email addresses made available, if any, on this site for purposes of promotions or marketing campaigns;
- you will not distribute, on or through this website, any advertising; promotion; solicitation for goods, services, or funds; or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization; and
- you will not use or otherwise export or re-export this website, or any portion thereof, in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America or any other country.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, omissions, completeness, correctness, and delays;
- warranties that access to any product will be uninterrupted, secure, complete, or error free;
- warranties as to the life of any url or third-party web service; and
- warranties with regard to any content or software that has been modified in any way by anyone other than, and without the express approval of, DGA/CTC.
By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you acknowledge the likelihood of some human and machine errors, delays, interruptions, and losses, including the inadvertent loss of data or damage to media. In no event will DGA/CTC, including its successors assigns, employees or agents, be liable, in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, for
- indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind arising out of, or in connection with use of this website, whether or not has been advised of the possibility of such damage;
- any decision made or action taken by customer in reliance upon the availability of or content made available through this website.
This website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. DGA/CTC is not responsible for the illegality of, or any error or inaccuracy in, advertisers' or sponsors' materials, or for the acts or omissions of such advertisers or sponsors.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Site may provide links to other third-party World Wide Web sites or resources. DGA/CTC makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this website. Because DGA/CTC has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that DGA/CTC is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. References on this website to any names, marks, products, or services of any third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you, and do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of, or affiliation with the third party or its products and services. DGA/CTC makes no representation or warranty as to any third party content, products, or services, and you agree that shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third-party content, products or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold DGA/CTC, including its assigns, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, and any action arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in state or superior courts located in Gwinnett County, State of Georgia, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.
Severability of Provisions
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
DGA/CTC are not affiliated with the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC).The products and services provided by DGA/CTC were not developed in connection with the NBCC, and NBCC does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of said products and services.